Projections for Online Search in 2010
December 19th, 2009 by Lydia
Leave a reply »
- Setup on on-site blog. If you have one already then make sure it is effectively being used to support internal website pages.
- Use real-time channels for branding, website updates & keyword support. At least understand how real-time information is being used in Search.
- Some of the better real-time areas to participate in are: Facebook, Twitter, online Press Releases, Blogs and other dated online forms of information.
- Pay attention to local options, internal and external to your website, especially if you can and should be found locally.
- Consider a mobile website: sites sized to show on phone browsers.
- Don’t neglect your on-site SEO. Best Practices for Search Engine Optimization are still important and the continuing basis for the major search engines.
Leave a Reply